1 Litre of Gordons gin on Ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Litre of Gordons gin on Ebay!

I wasn't aware that you could buy and sell spirits on Ebay, but for anyone up in North Lincs, this could be quite a bargain!

Over and out.
    HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Originally posted by Her Lushness View Post
    I wasn't aware that you could buy and sell spirits on Ebay, but for anyone up in North Lincs, this could be quite a bargain!

Over and out.
    Well seeing as the starting price is £5 and £7 is quoted as the postage, I can't see anyone except some desperate kid trying to buy it.

After all, £12 is about the same price as a supermarket.

So what'd be the point in buying it.....

I've seen other booze for sale on ebay so presumably they must allow it - under certain T's & C's.

regards

JtFB
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
      Well seeing as the starting price is £5 and £7 is quoted as the postage, I can't see anyone except some desperate kid trying to buy it.

After all, £12 is about the same price as a supermarket.

So what'd be the point in buying it.....
      Which is why I said it'd possibly be a bargain for someone who lives in North Lincs!

Having said that, I'm watching it to see what it ends up going for!
      HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Well I'm about 15 mile away,so the round trip would use about a gallon of petrol.
        Slightly cheaper than the postage,but I dont think I'll be rushing to bid on it.
        I wish I was a glow worm
        Cos a glow worm's never glum
        It's hard to be unhappy
        When the sun shines out your bum

Comment

Originally posted by Her Lushness View Post
          Which is why I said it'd possibly be a bargain for someone who lives in North Lincs!

Having said that, I'm watching it to see what it ends up going for!
          ergo it's only a bargain for someone who lives within walking distance. Little point in wasting the petrol/effort/etc.

regards

JtFB
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
          X