Boots Wine press, 24 DJs plus more on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boots Wine press, 24 DJs plus more on Ebay

This looks as if it could be a good bargain for anyone in the Nottingham area who wants to expand their production potential a bit!

Ebay Linky
    HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Originally posted by Her Lushness View Post
    This looks as if it could be a good bargain for anyone in the Nottingham area who wants to expand their production potential a bit!

Ebay Linky
    That's no good, Mansfield is bleedin' miles away.

I suspect it'll creep up a lot more than just the £21 it was sitting at when I looked - it's still got 5 days or so to go on the auction!

Should be a result for someone though!

regards

JtFB
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

I got a lot of my early kit by winning an Ebay auction, I foget what I paid now, but I reckoned that I'd paid about a third of the price had I bought new, and it was ALL stuff I wanted/needed. It was something like £50 for £150 worth of stuff.
      HRH Her Lushness

Comment

Shame the seller didn't go with their first thought and sell the fruit press seperately - I'd have loved one of those
        Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

Originally posted by Mamgiowl View Post
          Shame the seller didn't go with their first thought and sell the fruit press seperately - I'd have loved one of those

Exactly my thoughts when I first saw the listing... great minds and all that...
          HRH Her Lushness

Comment

Just as well then - we'd have probably tried to outbid each other and the thing would have ended up costing thousands
            Let's party

Comment

Those presses are handy for the smaller batches, I have one. It's very handy!!! It's even processed the grapefest grapes of mine last year. Took three loads in the press for 5 gallons worth.. Much easier than squeezing a straining bag (and much less mess on the walls).

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                Those presses are handy for the smaller batches, I have one. It's very handy!!! It's even processed the grapefest grapes of mine last year. Took three loads in the press for 5 gallons worth.. Much easier than squeezing a straining bag (and much less mess on the walls).
                Where'd you get it from, Rich. I tried googling but couldn't track one down even on Ebay
                Let's party

Comment

Ebay...

Keep your eyes peeled, they come up from time to time. Goldseal got one recently from there too.

I've stopped looking recently, I get told off going home at weekends to open my prizes

Comment

Oh right, well if anyone spots one and doesn't want it themselves I'd be grateful for the heads up.

Ta
                    Let's party

Comment

Why don't you set up a search on Ebay that then emails you to notify you when someone puts one up for sale? That's how I get to know about wine making stuff within a 50 mile radius of where I live...
                      HRH Her Lushness

Comment

Yeah, I've done that Lush but early days yet. However I expect I'll be even further into my dotage before anything comes of it.
                        Let's party

Comment

Working...
                        X