Huge glass carboy on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge glass carboy on ebay

This 54 litre carboy in a plastic bucket is available for sale on ebay. I really want this BUT I think I'd get vitoed by my good lady. However, if anyone's interested but not close enough, I can pick it up and store it until either you're passing near me or I'm passing near you. It's just up the road from me here.
    I visit Somerset regularly and Southport, North London and Cornwall occasionally. Let me know if you bid cos if it looks like a steal, I'll go for it and hide it at work for a cooling off period

Those are like/same as the ones available from Brouwland Aid. Though I think I might put in an offer. As I've already got a 35 litre one...
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Did you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Aid View Post
        Did you get it?
        Yes.

I've only just logged on, to find that not only have I got that, but it seems that I also got 2 x 25 litre glass DJ's as well.

I'll email the seller for details, are you still available to pick it up on you way past please Aid ?

regards

JtFB
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
        X