• Show
Clear All

• 69 demis

Make an offer for the job lot

It's in Kent though.

Originally posted by Aid View Post
    Make an offer for the job lot

It's in Kent though.
    Well Ashfords a bit far, even for me.......

But at that price, not all the time his ar5e is pointing downwards!

@ ebay prices, the DJ's are worth about £1 a pop and the bottles about 50p

I'm thinking that this is another fantasist who doesn't really understand how it works!

If he started the auction at £50, then he might get some joy!

Plus, remember, I just got 2 x 25 ltr ones for a tenner, and the 409 half gallon ones last year, well there's still plenty left and they're 20p each (need a clean though)

regards

JtFB
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Don't forget, John, next time you are heading for Kington (or Knighton, I can't remember which), I'll have a few more of those 1/2 gal jobs.
      Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Saw this posted the other day as Ashford is not far from me (can do it in 40 mins) but the price is a bit steep and really only want the 53 clear dj's

Never owed a brown dj but have heard that they are a pain when racking off but would guess that they would help to stop a Red being "bleached" in bright light.

Just PM'd the guy to see if he is willing to sell the clear DJ's on their own........cant see him breaking the job lot up

Comment

Originally posted by solly View Post
          Saw this posted the other day as Ashford is not far from me (can do it in 40 mins) but the price is a bit steep and really only want the 53 clear dj's

Never owed a brown dj but have heard that they are a pain when racking off but would guess that they would help to stop a Red being "bleached" in bright light.

Just PM'd the guy to see if he is willing to sell the clear DJ's on their own........cant see him breaking the job lot up
          Ha! and if you notice, it does seem that the price has gone down a fair bit

Even so solly, I'd wait until it's nearer the end of the auction/sale to see what the price is at - hell I'd even wait until it's finished and then make an offer (Like Aid did recently for some V large sized ones) - at worst he can say no. But I bet they're taking up space etc..... (plus it's why I'm still watching the auction/sale - I'd be happy to split/go halves etc...)

As for the brown ones, no, they're very handy if you know that whatever recipe you're making is a bit on the light sensitive side - though a clear one covered in "tin" foil works fine. So you could equally just use them for bulk storage........

regards

JtFB
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by goldseal View Post
            Don't forget, John, next time you are heading for Kington (or Knighton, I can't remember which), I'll have a few more of those 1/2 gal jobs.
            My parents are "down" this week, I don't know if they'll have any room in the car or not to take some back.

I'll ask them, did you have any specific number in mind or is it just "any" that might be of use/help ?

regards

JtFB

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
            X