my wine place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my wine place

I know i promised somebody sometime a peek at my set up well try this http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/thum..._album=2206123

it's not quite finished more of a work in progress.

just click on the thumbnails, ignore the one of my bike that's there for someone else.

rince.
    Last edited by rincewind; 05-12-2005, 06:40 PM.
    Geordie : refers to a person originating from Tyneside and the former coal mining areas of northern County Durham or the dialect spoken by such people. There are a number of rival theories to explain how the term came about, though all accept that it derives from a familiar diminutive form of the name "George".

Hey there Rince, the link doesn't appear to be working

regards
    Bob
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956
      Hey there Rince, the link doesn't appear to be working

regards
      Bob

it worked for me - what are you getting when you click on it.

Rince.
      Geordie : refers to a person originating from Tyneside and the former coal mining areas of northern County Durham or the dialect spoken by such people. There are a number of rival theories to explain how the term came about, though all accept that it derives from a familiar diminutive form of the name "George".

Comment

hmm when i click it it takes me to my album - wait a mo .

Comment

ok people - the one important thing i forgot was to share my photo album

try this http://www.photobox.co.uk/br14n.ste3l@virgin.net

can someone let me know if it do'n work - hopefully this should fix it

Rince

this works for me just tried it.

Comment

Your link now works....
            JC

Comment

'bout time too

Comment

Very nice setup you have there
                N.G.W.B.J.
                Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

thanks - as i said it's a work in progress, infact i've just discovered a use for the seam roller, you know the type that flattens seams when wallpapering, i use it to press the gummed labels onto a damp sponge prior to sticking on the bottle.

works a treat.

Rince.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X