Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free - Harris Vinbrite Filter

Free to a good home, a Harris Vinbrite Filter, all you need to buy is the
    Repacement Filter Pads (which Hobbywinesuppplies sell for £4.75) and then you'll have a great filter to polish your wine

Its not new (its the MK3 version and all the new filters fit) and I have cleaned it the best I can but it will require rinsing and sterilising
    before use, you can also download the Manual Here

Please send a PM if you require the filter

Thanks
    Attached Files

A big thank you to Solly whom sent me this today. I now have a fantastic vintage 1981 Filter here made just 10 miles away from me currently being sterilised ready for being set to work tomorrow clearing 25 bottles of Wine no 1.

Thanks Solly

Comment

Now see......

Telford wine circle have as their motto......."Wine making is friend making"

how true
      N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by darrel View Post
        A big thank you to Solly whom sent me this today. I now have a fantastic vintage 1981 Filter here made just 10 miles away from me currently being sterilised ready for being set to work tomorrow clearing 25 bottles of Wine no 1.

Thanks Solly
        If the wines not already cleared as much as possible naturally or with finings darrel, then don't attempt to filter it till it is, it'll just clog up the pads really quickly.

The filters are really to give a "final polish" to the wine......

regards

JtFB
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
        X