No announcement yet.

Ebay Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems nobody wanted it i grabbed it instead, can't grumble at 29.99! Got a courier delivering it tomorrow, should prove handy for the apples and grapes i'll be processing later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by danpug View Post
      Seems nobody wanted it i grabbed it instead, can't grumble at 29.99! Got a courier delivering it tomorrow, should prove handy for the apples and grapes i'll be processing later in the year.
      I can't see whether it's "professionally" made or what danpug, but it looks very like the design I had in my head for a home made type one, but using either a 6, 10 or 12 tonne bench type hydraulic press - which I'd located a couple of on ebay for about £70.

It'd take a bit of making but I figured that I could use hard wood for the pressing frame and liquid catch tray.

Still it wouldn't be as cheap as that one, looks like you've got yourself a bargain there....

regards

JtFB
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

I figured that it'd be easy to improve/strengthen if need be, i had the same idea as you to make a homemade one. Thought i'd chance this one and see how it turns out, it looks pretty good in the pic i think. Will also be buying another press at some point as well!

Comment

Working...
        X