X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j'catastrophe

my minijet filter packed in today - i'm gutted

i've got 20 gallons to filter and bottle
    Geordie : refers to a person originating from Tyneside and the former coal mining areas of northern County Durham or the dialect spoken by such people. There are a number of rival theories to explain how the term came about, though all accept that it derives from a familiar diminutive form of the name "George".

no problems...

Just let the wine sit and clear on it's own. Bottle when it is. No hurry, no need to filter.

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

i like to polish my wine so it shines - filtering it does the trick

i have left wine to clear on it's own but i have a rapid turn over !!
      Geordie : refers to a person originating from Tyneside and the former coal mining areas of northern County Durham or the dialect spoken by such people. There are a number of rival theories to explain how the term came about, though all accept that it derives from a familiar diminutive form of the name "George".

Comment

Too late for a begging letter to Santa?
        Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

Im off to Scotland for a few days in the new year Bri

you want to borrow mine while im away?

regards
          Bob
          N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

hurrah !!!!

thats very kind of you bob but one quick phone call to the local homebrew shop and a 20% discount later

i'm the owner of a brand new one.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X