Press and a plate filter anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press and a plate filter anyone ?

I have a couple of items, which it would prefere to mention here before I ebay them.

The press is just about to be painted. 50 liter ish. It has come from an old italian family, very solid, oak basket with a central spindle.

The filter is a 20 x 20 that I never needed 'cos I don't make white (yyjjeeeeek) small vineyard type. Brand new packs of filters and a new set of washer. A lovely thing. Needs dusting!

Brian
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
    I have a couple of items, which it would prefere to mention here before I ebay them.

The press is just about to be painted. 50 liter ish. It has come from an old italian family, very solid, oak basket with a central spindle.

The filter is a 20 x 20 that I never needed 'cos I don't make white (yyjjeeeeek) small vineyard type. Brand new packs of filters and a new set of washer. A lovely thing. Needs dusting!

Brian
    What sort of numbers were you thinking of Brian ?

regards

jtfb
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Not a fortune. My wife informs me that I can't use 3 presses at the same time.... Where does ashe get that idea from.

Drop you a line by email if you would like to make me an offer. brian_peacock@yahoo.com or a private message (althought I am a bit slow with those)

Brian
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Working...
      X