X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Cooler Bottles and Fermenter

I'm having a clear - out.

All free to a good home ....

I have four or five water cooler bottles I no longer need. These are a mixture of 18.5 litre and 17.5 litre. I bought or acquired them a while ago second-hand, but some have never been used.

I bought a number of the blue caps and adapted them to take a standard rubber or cork bung, so those can go too. Alternatively the bottles will take a Better Bottle bung.

I also have a Youngs 5 gallon plastic fermenter. This is a cylinder shaped thing, with a 2 inch diameter screw cap, which in turn is drilled to take a standard bung. I acquired it as part of a job lot, and I have cleaned and sanitised it. It hasn't been used for a while so would benefit from another good sanitisation.

I don't think there is anything wrong with any of this kit, but it is surplus to requirements and I really need the room
    Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

if you still have at grapfest will take water cooler bottles off you
    http://www.iecomputing.co.uk
    http://www.volksfling.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by goldseal View Post
      I'm having a clear - out.

All free to a good home ....

I have four or five water cooler bottles I no longer need. These are a mixture of 18.5 litre and 17.5 litre. I bought or acquired them a while ago second-hand, but some have never been used.

I bought a number of the blue caps and adapted them to take a standard rubber or cork bung, so those can go too. Alternatively the bottles will take a Better Bottle bung.

I also have a Youngs 5 gallon plastic fermenter. This is a cylinder shaped thing, with a 2 inch diameter screw cap, which in turn is drilled to take a standard bung. I acquired it as part of a job lot, and I have cleaned and sanitised it. It hasn't been used for a while so would benefit from another good sanitisation.

I don't think there is anything wrong with any of this kit, but it is surplus to requirements and I really need the room

Also, I have a Yamaha RD250lc in need of a loving rebuild. Getting shot of that out the garage would make lots of room.
      Really? I'll have the RD, restored one of those when I was younger

Comment

The thing is, you are probably right
        Pete the Instructor

Comment

lol @ RD250LC ... one of the best value for money bikes ever made.

i doubt whether i'll be passing your way soon pete, but if i do and if you still have any of that gear at the time, then i'd be delighted to have another large FV. will pm you if i'm passing by.
          To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
          A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            Really? I'll have the RD
            lol

too funny
            N.G.W.B.J.
            Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
            Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Proper barking bike, made extra barking by a bloke called Terry Beckett. Way too quick for its chassis. I used to spend more on steering dampers than fuel . One day it'll be back in business.

Originally posted by ms67 View Post
              ... but if i do and if you still have any of that gear at the time, then i'd be delighted to have another large FV. will pm you if i'm passing by.
              Are you anywhere near North Weald (Harlow)? If so, PM me - I'm there early March.
              Pete the Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                Proper barking bike, made extra barking by a bloke called Terry Beckett. Way too quick for its chassis. I used to spend more on steering dampers than fuel . One day it'll be back in business.

Are you anywhere near North Weald (Harlow)? If so, PM me - I'm there early March.
                pm is sent, cheers.
                To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
                A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

Originally posted by kampervan View Post
                  if you still have at grapfest will take water cooler bottles off you
                  Good man

I'd rather give them to you and other winemakers rather than put them on Freecycle.
                  Pete the Instructor

Comment

Working...
                  X