Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottling machines

Thought this was best in a separate thread

Has anyone ever used or had a BUON VINO BOTTLE FILLER or similar syphon based filler. (no enolmatic comments )

Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Bought a Buon Vino bottle filler thinking it'd be brill. Couldn't get it set up to work right. Wasted some wine with it, gave up, Bob assured me it should work fine. So left it at his house about 2 or 3 years back. It may still be loafing in a corner of his winery, maybe got binned when he moved..

I wouldn't buy one again, I'd go with the cheaper option of a bottling stick. I still have one of these, and use it a fair bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      Bought a Buon Vino bottle filler thinking it'd be brill. Couldn't get it set up to work right. Wasted some wine with it, gave up, Bob assured me it should work fine. So left it at his house about 2 or 3 years back. It may still be loafing in a corner of his winery, maybe got binned when he moved..

I wouldn't buy one again, I'd go with the cheaper option of a bottling stick. I still have one of these, and use it a fair bit.
      Bottling sticks are made of win and awesome.
      Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
      Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
      -Police Squad

Comment

I still have it somewhere....but could never get it working properly

will be having another go soon (now you have reminded me)
        N.G.W.B.J.
        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

What about these?

Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Working...
          X