CO2 regulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO2 regulator

I am looking for a regulator for my beer. I have the fixed type that loads the whole canister of co2 into the barrel in one shot, but I do not like the fact that you cannot control the flow. Therefore I looking the type that self regulates and therefore only allows what the barrel can take at any one time. I am thinking of the type that boots used to sell
    I would rather buy one from you guys before going to ebay.

What sort of keg fittings do you have?
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

co2 regulator/injector

Hi,
      The first link,http://tiny.cc/znvm5 is a pic of the injector that I have and the second is the injector type I want. http://tiny.cc/vbl5j, (first image, ie Sketch)
      The first type is loading my barrel with CO2 but immediately the gas leaves the barrel via the return valve in the injector. It has been suggested that I have a faulty injector???????????????????

Comment

The gas escaping immediately would suggest that the seal isnt being made correctly by the top, or the release valve is stuck and requiring attention.

Take it to your local home brew store, Im sure they can fix it for you.

Alternatively you could either switch to cornelius kegs (alloy)

perhaps have your barrel top adapted to take the S30 gas bottle, meaning you can givve it a squirt of CO2 as and when needed....or... adapt your barrels to the widget system.

If your valve on the top of the barrel is faulty though, then that would need to be fixed or replaced before anything would work

regards
        Bob
        N.G.W.B.J.
        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Having looked again at the system you have....the S30 bottle fits that cap. this will give you the ability to give the barrel a shot of gas when needed...

you just twist the S30 bottle on, tightening till a shot of gas is released, and then unscrewing till needed again.

regards
          Bob
          N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Does anyone have one of these valves going spare?

Comment

Working...
            X