• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmmmm

this requires more investigation

watch this space
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Originally posted by lockwood1956
      Hmmmmmm

this requires more investigation

watch this space
      You are getting tipsy. very tipsy. Now fall over.

Comment

• Hurrah!

click HERE

and check the box next to show my reputation level

please tell me this works
        Last edited by lockwood1956; 19-10-2007, 04:43 PM.
        N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

• hi

hi everyone,

i've been wine making for a while now and enjoy it as a hobby, i also enjoy photography.

i popped in here from the other forum after a friend recommended the place.

i live in the North East of England.

i actually don't drink much of the wine i make, my wife does that for me. LOL

i make two or three five gallon kits every couple of months, i use mostly Selection, Heron Bay and Coniseur kits, i've done Beaverdale and tried others but i'm now happy with the quality of the wine that i make.

i've made country style wines with mixed results some good some terrible.

i've coverted my garage into a winery, i have a general stock of 400 bottles, the most i had was 1000 !!

i'm looking forward to spending a bit of time here but i work shifts and have a part time job on my days off, o i'm always tired.
          Geordie : refers to a person originating from Tyneside and the former coal mining areas of northern County Durham or the dialect spoken by such people. There are a number of rival theories to explain how the term came about, though all accept that it derives from a familiar diminutive form of the name "George".

Comment

• Welcome, Rincewind. You still got the Luggage with you?
            Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

• Welcome!

Glad to have you here, rincewind. Sounds like you have lots of experience to share.

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

• New member here (Tnfishrman)

Hello all, I am a new member. I have been making wine for about 7 months now. I am still very green to the hobby. I am still working through some minor details. I am basically self taught with some help along the way from Hippie and a few others that are here. I am coming from another board where I was told I may be able to find Hippie here. He has been a big help to me thus far. I mainly make scratch wine with occassional kits. I also farm on the side and am wanting to start a vineyard. I currently have 235 cuttings that have survived the summer and the rooting process. I am going to try to get them trans-planted late winter. I am happy to find another board where I can get information and maybe someday be able to help others. I look forward to talking with you. Take care All, Lynn

Comment

• Lynn, you are very welcome and will soon get to know us all
                  Let's party

Comment

• Welcome Lynn

you will find some very helpful and friendly people here. (and hippie too.....lol)
                    N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

• Hippie sure does have a following !

Myself included !

Merilyn
                      Dance like no one is watching. . .

Comment

• Hello all

Just done a batch of parsnip wine following a 5 gallon drum of hypocrass

Hope this qualifies me to join you guys (gals).

I am Simon from central France. Yes we have grape vines here along the front of the house Lucky sods eh?

Looking forward to reading some exciting posts.

Bye for now

S
                        www.87130.net Self-sufficiency in France

Comment

• Cool!

Welcome Simon from the great country of France!

Invite all your friends to join us also!

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tnfishrman
                            I am coming from another board where I was told I may be able to find Hippie here. He has been a big help to me thus far.
                            Same goes for me... I have made a few kits and after reading alot of Hippies post I have made some scratch wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mamgiowl
                              Welcome, Rincewind. You still got the Luggage with you?
                              ah a pratchett fan as well - no it "legged it "
                              Geordie : refers to a person originating from Tyneside and the former coal mining areas of northern County Durham or the dialect spoken by such people. There are a number of rival theories to explain how the term came about, though all accept that it derives from a familiar diminutive form of the name "George".

Comment

• Lol :d
                                Let's party

Comment

Working...
                                X