No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourselves here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, Memojo, you don't sound like a newbie to me. Keep up the good work.
    Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

• Welcome!

You took Grand Champion and you want our help?

Please post your dandelion wine recipe in the recipe section!

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

• Welcome memojo

let me add my congratulations on the dandelion

welcome aboard
        regards
        Bob
        N.G.W.B.J.
        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Haloooooooo

Hi All,

Just registered, and thought i'd pop my head in and say hi. Total newbie to winemaking, however both the dad and dad-in-law have been brewing for years; so plenty to ask them!!!!

Primarily thought i'd give home brewing a go as my in-laws have moved into a house 18 months ago with a 160 foot garden, containing 2 plum trees, 3 apple trees and an elderberry bush. We made plum jam last year, but i thought i'd take the plunge and use the fruit for good ol' fashioned hooch!! (LOL)

Currently got 24Lbs of washed, halved and stoned plums nestling in the DaveH freezer, ready to give it a go. Am going to make a post in the 'Fruit' forum to see if i've got my method right.

Cheers!!

DaveH.
          "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Welcome Dave.
            Discount Home Brew Supplies
            Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
            Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
            National Wine Judge
            N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

• Welcome aboard DaveH
              N.G.W.B.J.
              Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
              Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Happy Wines at Home DH. DAW

Comment

• Hi There

I'm looking forward to some new insights of winemaking. My name is Morris and I've been making wine for a year now. Mainly fruit wines. But have done dandelion, carrot and mint. Looking forward to seeing what others are doing. I'm from Ohio.

Comment

• Join in memojo start a new topic or add some of your thoughts to a topic. Cheers DAW

Comment

• HayHo DavidH!

Join right in!

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

• Many thanks to all for your kind welocme, and, as no doubt you've already noticed, have already started picking your brains!!!
                        "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Hi and welcome.
                          Let's party

Comment

• welcome memojo,

Comment

• Hi - I registered a while ago, but recently revisited for some info on degassing.
                              I'm based in the UK (Cumbria) and have been making wine on and off since I was a student. I can't remember if wine was dearer then, or whether we were just broke. I enjoy using 'free' materials but have been known to splash out on new equipment now and again!! My favourites are elderflower, elderberry, redcurrant, sloe and damson - and plum, when I can get it. I also brew beer from kits for my beerswilling hubby and son.

Comment

• Nice to meet you Sparrow, you are very welcome.
                                Let's party

Comment

Working...
                                X