• Show
Clear All

• Good Luck with this karl, looks like a winner

You've got my Trade

Cheers
    Paul

Comment

• Well.......
      I can tell you, that prompt delivery is a priority for Karl....

When I was there today, he was desperately trying to get a parcel finished for the DHL guy coming, because he didn't want the customer to wait an extra day......

I dont see that level of customer service often in the Home brew trade
      N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• That was probably mine!

Comment

• Looks great
          Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

• Wow! I'm impressed. Good luck with it Duff
            Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

• Looks real professional. It's wonderful what you can do with Photoshop, isn't it?

Seriously, I hope it all goes well - I'll probably be wanting a couple of those Better Bottles when Bob gets the white too!
              Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• WOW! Congratulations to both you and Anne Marie, you've obviously worked long and hard, and the results are well worth the effort.

I can't wait to "be passing by" again and call in to see it all in person.

I hope it all takes off in the way you hope.

Love from Jo & Pete xxx
                HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

• Originally posted by danpug View Post
                  That was probably mine!
                  Yes it was, Funny but the original order was too big for a standard order, there was boxes and tape everywhere, trying to reduce the package size to fit the 60x 60 x 60 standard size. I got myself into a flap knowing DHL was arriving at any time. I then put the tape gun on my counter to then realise I had stuck about 30 promotional flyers together.
                  Then I had a customer, but I was saved later by Bob popping in, who ended up making a well deserved cuppa tea Top Man Fantastic !!

I would, however like to offer a massive thank you to all members here who have supported and ordered from me, I do appreciate it, your a bonzer bunch of folk . I will allways give you a bonzer service
                  Discount Home Brew Supplies
                  Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
                  Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
                  National Wine Judge
                  N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

• Joking apart Karl, you give a good service which is worth using time and time again.

I've used quite a few different HBS mail orders, and you are by far the best for price & service, and even if I didn't know you, I'd still be a returning customer.

And now I've niced myself out, so I'm going to return to being my normal self and be cheeky to everyone, until the next set of Nice tablets kick in
                    HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

• your a star Jo
                      National Wine Judge
                      N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

• Yep not bad for the competition Duff good thing there's a small pond in between us. Joined your Facebook group as well old son.
                        http://www.winensuds.com/ Gotta love this hobby

Comment

• Just a quick question Karl but is there an option in checkout to choose another courier? i.e choosing Parcel Force over DHL? only a missed delivery from dhl in my area equates to a 35 mile drive
                          It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Yes if you like Kev, but just keep your eye on the weight, Dhl covers me up to 30kilo for the same price, parcel force tends to get very high with heavy items.
                            But by all means leave a message at checkout and I can price Parcel force And let you know before processing the order.

Edit: Just enquired and for a parcel of 30 x 40 x 50 & 15 kilo, Parcel force charge £15.05, it may be viable on a largeish order, over £60 gets £6.50 of free shipping, then WAH discount may cover the rest & you have the convinience of Parcel force ?
                            Last edited by Duffbeer; 23-09-2009, 09:42 AM.
                            National Wine Judge
                            N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

• Just arrived!

Comment

• The shop is looking excellent Karl & Ann-marie well done
                                Will be putting an order in soon just got to check my stocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X