Somerfield offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somerfield offer

Somerfield is currently running a half-price offer on all OceanSpray Juice, including the new Cranberry and Blueberry fruit drink. Makes them 60p/ltr.

Does fermenting the stuff do anything to the antioxident content or vitamin?

If it will ferment i will try the blueberry ones
    Winer Swapper Extraordinaire
    Wanna swap your wine for something exciting? follow the link:

http://www.winesathome.co.uk/forum/s...ead.php?t=2568

Comment

My first effort at supermarket juice brewing was Ocean Spray cranberry, it turned out ok but thin tasting. It could have done with some grape concentrate or summat to give it some body.
      National Wine Judge NGWBJ

Secretary of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Society

My friends would think I was a nut, turning water into wine....... Lyrics from Solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel

Member of THE newest wine circle in Yorkshire!!

Comment

Some recipes tell you to use a couple of cartons of juice and top up with water. I never do, as they're cheap enough to use all juice. I've found no probs with the 'mouthfeel' of the many varieties I've made.
        Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

I've done a ocean spray with 5 cartons. fermented to dry. I think the Bottle I gave Bob might be the oldest one now... It was a bit tart but OK. I've done another with ocean spary fermented to dry, then sweetened with a red grape juice carton. It's clearing at the moment, but a little taster was ok...

Rich

Comment

Working...
          X