Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incredible how the obvious remains unseen despite......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible how the obvious remains unseen despite......

being right under my bleeding nose!

Bob kindly linked Brouwland in my thread asking about "Oaking".

I've just spent time looking through their catalogue and "bu99er me sideways with the rough end of a pineapple"! is there anything that they don't sell ?

The time I've spent reading forum postings, searching websites and generally digging round the internet to see if I can locate stuff - when all along the EU holy grail of home brewing is in Belgium!

I mean, apart from the aggro' of getting to Dover, I could probably get their in my car quicker than it takes to get up to my partner Clares' relatives in Lancashire (five and a half to six hours). Get my stuff over the counter and drive back (not forgetting to "pop in" to tobacco alley on the Belgian/French border of course).

Hopefully their shipping costs aren't too bad, because that's gonna' enable me to try some of the mead making speciality stuff e.g. Wyeast sweet and dry mead liquid yeasts!

I've already found a place in the Pyrenees that does reasonably good quantities of Rosemary Honey!

Brilliant, a real home brewing "mecca"

regards

John the fatbloke
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Yes, Brouwland is really a mecca of homewinemaking supplies.

I love it. I could (and have) spent hours on their site... I love it!
    Virtual Wine Circle & Competition Co-Founder
    Twitter: VirtualWineO
    Facebook: Virtual Wine Circle

Comment

Working...
    X