Best value grape/fruit crusher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best value grape/fruit crusher?

As above really. I'm picking up 400kg of apples in a few weeks and would also like to crush some grapes, have decided my pulpmaster definitely isn't up to the job!! Would like to find something that isn't going to break the bank ideally. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by danpug View Post
    As above really. I'm picking up 400kg of apples in a few weeks and would also like to crush some grapes, have decided my pulpmaster definitely isn't up to the job!! Would like to find something that isn't going to break the bank ideally. Any suggestions?
    I'm guessing that the fruit mill's for grapes isn't gonna be the same as one for apples.

Vigo is the logical place to look except that their apple crushers seem to start at about £300 or so, but a quick bit of digging gave me this - so if you allow for a realistic maximum price (I'd guess something in the region of 2 ton) then you might be able to get it for a lot less, given that it's "collect only" so you'd have to go and get it..........

Dunno if that's any help

regards

JtFB

p.s. and if you are thinking of trying to secure the auction, then you will have to make a realistic offer, given the time of year.
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Hes told me he'd take £200 for it but the distance would bump the price right up. I might have a look into a courier for it perhaps.

Comment

Working...
      X