No announcement yet.

wine for wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like it was great success, well done!

Comment

Well done fifthwheel. Sounds like it was a good day!

Comment

Congratulations Fifthwheel for your success with the wine. I'm sure your speech wasn't as bad as you think and your daughter must be very proud to have such a clever Dad.
        Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words, one line in the speech was "not only have I lost a daughter today but I've gained an overdraft" many a true word is spoken in jest! The caterer asked me if I would supply wine commercially, I told him no but it just goes to show there could be a market out there for a small wine making business, maybe a sideline to an existing one.

Comment

Well done dude

Give the caterer my number!

I have all the neccesary paperwork in place, and will likely go "pro" when i move house (soon)

good job though

will we see you at wine circle now you have that all done and dusted?

N.G.W.B.J.
            Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
            Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
              -----%<-----

I have all the neccesary paperwork in place, and will likely go "pro" when i move house (soon)
              -----%<-----
              don't forget to make sure that the new gaff's got enough garden space for the grapefest

especially if a fat t*** like me is likely to make it.......

regards

JtFB
              Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
              X