Advice Urgently Sought...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
    Don't forget, I'm just along the road a bit if you need any help drinking it

The fruit collection is quite impressive though - I often see mountains of stuff on the hedge but don't have the time to collect/harvest it, except when it's within walking distance (elderberries and apples last year).

Though I usually have to deal with it quite quickly as "erindoors" tends to get a bit ratty if I start taking up her freezer space with it.....

Might try for a bit more this year though, and put the cheap steam extractor I got off ebay to good use (I can always store the juice in jars that way).

regards

JtFB
    I'm lucky that we have the chest freezer in the garage, so whenever I had a couple of hours free I would visit my usual sites and pick maybe 4lbs of blackberries, 10lb bullaces, or 3lbs sloes. The elderberries on stalks have been in there since Sept 2006!!!
    Visit my Gold Panning Blog

Comment

Originally posted by kmoorman View Post
      I'm lucky that we have the chest freezer in the garage, so whenever I had a couple of hours free I would visit my usual sites and pick maybe 4lbs of blackberries, 10lb bullaces, or 3lbs sloes. The elderberries on stalks have been in there since Sept 2006!!!
      Oh to have the space for a chest freezer in the shed! Then I'd be in the same boat, as it were!

Ah well, we can all dream!

regards

JtFB
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
      X