Demijohn's variable neck diameter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demijohn's variable neck diameter

No one at home cares, no one at work cares, I need someone to understand!

I hate the fact that demijohn's dont all have identical neck diameters!!! I hate racking a wine and reaching for a safety bung, anticipating the firm pressure required to push it into place and the satisfying wheeze or gas escaping through it's valve, only to have it drop into place and rattle about! It vexes me

Originally posted by Aid View Post
    No one at home cares, no one at work cares, I need someone to understand!

I hate the fact that demijohn's dont all have identical neck diameters!!! I hate racking a wine and reaching for a safety bung, anticipating the firm pressure required to push it into place and the satisfying wheeze or gas escaping through it's valve, only to have it drop into place and rattle about! It vexes me
    Did your shrink not understand your problem either? Or haven't you told him yet?
    HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Is now a good time to mention that no two DJs have the same capacity either?
      Last edited by goldseal; 06-04-2009, 11:20 PM. Reason: Forgot how to spell
      Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Originally posted by goldseal View Post
        Is now a good time to mention that no two DJs have the same capcity either?
        I think the half size ones are called Winchester's ?

Comment

I also think that Aid needs to get some shares in a plumbing supply company............one that makes and sells PTFE tape

regards

JtFB
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
          X