Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah Ha!

Evening all,

Feeling sorry for myself - sat in a Travelodge, inside a service station near East Midlands airport.

The telly only has three channels, which presumably is why they didn't deem it necessary to provide a remote control.

The floor creaks every time you breathe.

I'm slipping into Alan Partridge territory again.

I wish I was at home, sorting out the 15 gallons of wine which NEEDS sorting out

... and I have to do it all again tomorrow night.
    Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Originally posted by goldseal View Post
    Evening all,

Feeling sorry for myself - sat in a Travelodge, inside a service station near East Midlands airport.

The telly only has three channels, which presumably is why they didn't deem it necessary to provide a remote control.

The floor creaks every time you breathe.

I'm slipping into Alan Partridge territory again.

I wish I was at home, sorting out the 15 gallons of wine which NEEDS sorting out

... and I have to do it all again tomorrow night.
    Well at least that sounds better than having spent the day delivering 54 tonnes of bulk aggregates (2 loads) with more of the same tomorrow!
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Don't you just love travel lodges, the receptionist is always a miserable git, your nearest source of food is a £7.99 little chef for a slice of toast and the occupent above always weighs 15 stone and likes to dance late at night.
      Discount Home Brew Supplies
      Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
      Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
      National Wine Judge
      N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Originally posted by Duffbeer View Post
        and the occupent above always weighs 15 stone and likes to dance late at night.

oh!

THATS what those noises are........dancing........riiight
        N.G.W.B.J.
        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Or tuggers depends if the traveling reps have paid for that extra channel
          Discount Home Brew Supplies
          Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
          Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
          National Wine Judge
          N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

i use to do the plumbing in travel lodges they only take 6 weeks to build start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
              i use to do the plumbing in travel lodges they only take 6 weeks to build start to finish.
              And of course, they're built to the highest quality/standards, just like the "cloned chicken sheds" that are passed off as "new builds" these days aren't they (damn! I wish there was a sarcastic smiley...)

regards

JtFB
              Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

We have some pretty ugly, nasty, and fast to jump spiders here in Ohio. They always survive the winter (not quite as bad as Minnesota). I'll pass on the pic.
                Hootus est

Comment

Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
                  (damn! I wish there was a sarcastic smiley...)

Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

Working...
                  X