No announcement yet.

EasyBrew at Brighton experiance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is, they're refurbishing the shop, so it's a bit iffy unless you know exactly what you want. If you're going to Worthing, the Johnson's shop in Gratwicke Road is brilliant. (Just beyond the far end of the Montague Street shopping precint, or they are on-line)

Comment

Originally posted by Her Lushness View Post
      My heart's still in London, even if I live in a god forsaken hole of a town "oop North!"
      You be carefull, leaving your heart in London, someone might step on it.

But it must be nice 'ooop norf way, peace and quiet, rolling hills, dark satanic mills and all that.

beers carp, so I hear though!......... ducks and hides

Comment

Originally posted by billy View Post
        You be carefull, leaving your heart in London, someone might step on it.

But it must be nice 'ooop norf way, peace and quiet, rolling hills, dark satanic mills and all that.

beers carp, so I hear though!......... ducks and hides
        They don't step on hearts in London, they steal them and sell them to a kebab shop!

Up north is great, but we still tend to get less rain than "up there". Oh and the price of the rolling hills is often a lot less....

for the beer, it's got to be the midlands........ marstons nectar they have beers to give you exquisite hangovers at any time of the year. And they're not trying to pass off some shallow imitation of something that is made well and tastes nice somewhere in mainland europe......

If you want "H", then go to the Netherlands, if you want "cronies" then Denmarks your place. Plus the multitude of other excellent types and tastes...... hell if you really want variation, then you've only got to trawl your way round Belgium - and you can get some excellent kit for home brewing at Brouwland at the same time.........

regards

JtFB
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Oh and apparently the Easybrew in Brighton is nothing to do with the lot that have a very bad reputation in Ringwood.

Though it would seem that the woman that runs the one in Brighton is a bit of a funny b****r, and it's her husband who runs the cycle shop next door.

My source even said that apparently she sometimes serves in the cycle shop and is nice as pie, but can be difficult when serving in the Home brew shop (jekyll and hyde come to mind ).

regards

JtFB
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
          X