Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montepulciano arriving tonight!

...and I'm not quite ready for them.

Will they last covered outside with no further treatment until tomorrow?

Yep they will be fine as long as you sulphite after crushing and leave 24 hrs
    Discount Home Brew Supplies
    Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
    Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
    National Wine Judge
    N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

cheers duff.

Comment

Bob has a garage full as we speak awaiting Grapefest tomorrow
        Discount Home Brew Supplies
        Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
        Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
        National Wine Judge
        N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Well I wasn't expecting mine until tomorrow - so it was a bit of a shock to get the call.

I have some yeast and things on the way from morewine too - and I've missed the first drop by UPSso I'm awaiting redelivery there before I can start.

Oh and I haven't cleaned or prepped anything.

Christ I feel disorganised

Comment

Originally posted by kessler View Post
            Well I wasn't expecting mine until tomorrow - so it was a bit of a shock to get the call.

I have some yeast and things on the way from morewine too - and I've missed the first drop by UPSso I'm awaiting redelivery there before I can start.

Oh and I haven't cleaned or prepped anything.

Christ I feel disorganised
            Did you manage to get a decent delivery price from morewine ? cost last time I tried to just get some packs of yeast, their website just kept quoting something like 60$ or so for half a dozen packs......

And I know for definite that they could have sent it via the USPS for a couple of dollars.....

regards

jtfb
            Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
              Did you manage to get a decent delivery price from morewine ? cost last time I tried to just get some packs of yeast, their website just kept quoting something like 60$ or so for half a dozen packs......

And I know for definite that they could have sent it via the USPS for a couple of dollars.....

regards

jtfb
              I'm not sure what I paid now to be honest but it wasn't extortionate.

I was impressed that it took only two days to get here though.

I don't know what Nashwood Winery are playing at though - ordered some fermaid k and go ferm and it seems they haven't even bothered to post it according to tracking details

Comment

Originally posted by kessler View Post
                I'm not sure what I paid now to be honest but it wasn't extortionate.

I was impressed that it took only two days to get here though.

I don't know what Nashwood Winery are playing at though - ordered some fermaid k and go ferm and it seems they haven't even bothered to post it according to tracking details
                which is equally weird as last time I ordered some from them, it arrived in about 3 or 4 days........

regards

jtfb
                Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
                X