Victim/mentor wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victim/mentor wanted

I have started over this last year to turn myself from a rough plonk maker into a proper country wine maker. Because i have no local wine circle to poison with my wines. I am looking for someone who has a pallet, which i dont yet. That if i send them a small sample of my wine they can tell me were I am about to or have already gone wrong and what i can do to improve my wines. I will pay for the postage and all costs or if local the travel. As payment for being force fed my plonk i will offer a yearly bribe/payment of either a good bottle of claret or a white wine of your reasonable choice to help wash down my paint stripper.
    I do not care what qualifications you have i just want a honest opinion and the knowledge to show me where to improve. I am not planning on entering the nationals just yet but they are on my horizon.

please either leave a message below or PM me

many thanks pete
    Wine from grapes is alright, but nothing beats the proper stuff to make wine with.

Send it here Pete....

happy to help

PM'd you my address...PM me yours and i will send you some Pet bottles that are light.

Havent set the time/date for the next virtual wine circle as yet, but will do soon, you should find VWC useful (hopefully)
    Last edited by lockwood1956; 10-11-2009, 07:20 PM.
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

If you ever venture this far north you may wish to make it coincide with a Ponte wine circle night... you would be most welcome. (I'm sure we could find you a bed for the night too)
      N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

And it may even get a second or third approval , shame you missed out on the wine swap, I'm sure another is scheduled for the near future.
        Discount Home Brew Supplies
        Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
        Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
        National Wine Judge
        N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

ok i and now very worried .
          do i send my plonk to the big boss and as so is there a crime called, death of web site master with red wine and if so whats the punishment, banning off all web forums??
          Wine from grapes is alright, but nothing beats the proper stuff to make wine with.

Comment

this thread gives me a warm feeling inside, or is that the green tea and ginger wine currently sliding down .... nice stuff, its great to be here
            To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
            A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

Originally posted by hedgerow View Post
              so is there a crime called, death of web site master with red wine and if so whats the punishment, banning off all web forums??
              A severe spanking from Mamgiowl, her Lushness and Spritzer followed by three days on the naughty step
              N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
                A severe spanking from Mamgiowl, her Lushness and Spritzer followed by three days on the naughty step
                Someone could survive that spanking to get 3 days on the naughty step? eek.

Comment

Ok then...

three days on a cushion on the naughty step
                  N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

do i have to pay for the spankings as normal and do the ladies do it at the same time or do i have to enjoy my self three times over, not bothered about the step. secondly can i order certain outfits ??????????

Comment

as well as trying to kill of lockwood1956, is there any other tasters that will step up to the mark as two tasters are better than just one , i would evan say several judges as i am sure the ideas coming out would be completly differant and very constructive ??

Comment

i would evan say several judges as i am sure the ideas coming out would be completly differant and very constructive ??
                        the ideas on fixing it will likely be the same from judges......

we ran a wine swap a little while back which was very succesful, maybe its time to do another

everyone??
                        N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Originally posted by Duffbeer View Post
                          And it may even get a second or third approval , shame you missed out on the wine swap, I'm sure another is scheduled for the near future.
                          As above, no doubt Bob, Richard S & I would be in for a tasting
                          Discount Home Brew Supplies
                          Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
                          Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
                          National Wine Judge
                          N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

ok i and now very worried .
                            do i send my plonk to the big boss and as so is there a crime called, death of web site master with red wine and if so whats the punishment, banning off all web forums??
                            Been there... done that
                            And I have to say, sending my wines to Bob on the last VWC was indeed a very beneficial experience.
                            I would not hesitate to do it again... and I am sure I would do it again, when I feel I need guidance on a wine, problematic or otherwise

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post

Ahhhhh spanking ... where did I put my big flip flops

Actually... Bob.. have you had a builder in, to increase the area of the naughty step
                            Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

Originally posted by spritzer View Post
                              Actually... Bob.. have you had a builder in, to increase the area of the naughty step
                              Now Carole....

are you suggesting this because of numbers....or are you saying hedgerow has a big bum?

(love the new avatar)
                              N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Working...
                              X