pomegranate juice red, what'd'ya'think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pomegranate juice red, what'd'ya'think

i'm having fun making 5ltr batches with different juices based around #1 and #2 basic recipes. i'm going to have a big wine tasting with a group of friends in a 2-3 months and will publish results here.

i'm playing with a recipe and need a bit of help. i put in a liter of 60% pomegranite, 35% red grape, 5% apple juice. i added another liter of 100% red grape juice. i'm aiming for a Zinfandel, light crisp, a little bit sweet and rose in colour.

do you think that's enough juice or should i throw something else in? what would be a good yeast?

thx steve

Originally posted by fullmoonwinery View Post
    i'm having fun making 5ltr batches with different juices based around #1 and #2 basic recipes. i'm going to have a big wine tasting with a group of friends in a 2-3 months and will publish results here.

i'm playing with a recipe and need a bit of help. i put in a liter of 60% pomegranite, 35% red grape, 5% apple juice. i added another liter of 100% red grape juice. i'm aiming for a Zinfandel, light crisp, a little bit sweet and rose in colour.

do you think that's enough juice or should i throw something else in? what would be a good yeast?

thx steve
    If you search the forums Steve, from memory there's already some guidance about pomegranate juice that should give you some idea. Does sound nice though

Regards

jtfb
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
    X