First ever sparkling wine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedgerow View Post
    the other thing i like is that i dont try to produce a copy of a wine so i dont have to worry i just want to make good wine no matter what style it is
    i'm with you there. i think our -meaning me and better half- tastes are a little odd and a little adventurous compared to many. We'd probably be bored with our produce if it was trying to be something commercial. Funnily enough tho when someone compares our results to a commercial product then a little bit of me lights up with pride! I'm very tempted to a beaverdale chateau neuf du pape copy tho, but they - beaverdale - have done the copying so its kinda different. Anyway my wish list of wines to make is as long as my arm and this place is only making it longer! This thread on sparklers has just given some added impetus to that wish. hehe you lot are a bad influence, in a good way, doh!
    To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
    A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

Working...
    X