great site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great site

just wanted to say the site is a cracker. im learning so much just reading around the posts.. my head is swimming with ideas but im forcing myself to stick with the wine # 1 and 2 etc first.. apart from the one i already made..

billy

Go on then, whatchya planning, after the tutorials that is?
    Anything weird and wonderful?

I would recommend the lychee wine
    With Grape flavour comes grape responsibility

Comment

Got to agree... I don't post a lot but, it's a great, friendly site with loads of good advice.

Comment

Being a newbie myself it feels strange to add my little knowledge to the wealth of information that seems to be on here. However we should all try to contribute . . . we may get it wrong sometimes and feel silly but hey . . . thats all part of learning!

Comment

Originally posted by clayhill View Post
          Being a newbie myself it feels strange to add my little knowledge to the wealth of information that seems to be on here. However we should all try to contribute . . . we may get it wrong sometimes and feel silly but hey . . . thats all part of learning!
          and on top of that its nice to simply talk about brewing ... "hey that happened to me too" kind of stuff. not to mention as many different tastes as there are members, so plenty of scope for anyone to add useful stuff ... and then there is other expertise that is your job or education or whatever that may be just what someone needs to solve a brewing problem.
          To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
          A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

Working...
          X