Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wine recipes..

cor im on a roll with the threads today

i have found jackkeller for a great database of recipes but are there any other decent ones???

i hope soon to repay all the great advise with my own advise some day

I find this one quite good:

Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

HE HE

that goes without saying really... i was just wondering if there were any other true gems?

Comment

one that WaH put me onto is this:

the dutch guy

this links to a specific page - elderflowers i think. he has some neat tricks/methods, and don't worry, scroll down for english language i think its a gem for specifics.

you might find this one useful, if only for inspiration, as there are heaps of recipes. wouldn't describe it as a gem tho.

edit: oops forgot the link

roxannes
        To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
        A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

Luc Volders is a great guy and conducts lots of useful experiments....

he visits here fairly regularly, Martina and I met up with Luc and his girlfriend Els at Brouwlands open day
          N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

thats the sort of gems i was talking about specially the roxannes at a first glance....

Comment

Originally posted by forgotten View Post
              thats the sort of gems i was talking about specially the roxannes at a first glance....
              glad to help, when i'm making something new and experimental i turn there after Jack Keller, to see what others have done with similar ingredients. Then when i've decided what i want to do (which is usually my own take) WaH is where i get answers - if i have questions. Sometimes WaH sends me places like Luc's site, most of the time the answers are in WaH itself tho.
              To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
              A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

Working...
              X