Elderberry syrup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elderberry syrup

I usually order Stroh 80 from this crowd for my old man and having a look through their website (and from what his roayl Bobblyness has said before) I figured I'd see if they had any interesting stuff in the shop and found this:

Is this the sort of thing you were talking about with the elderberry juice? It seems ideal for making wines. Any suggestions from the forum vets on suitability (no additives) or possibly some other juices worth trying. Certainly looks like it would get me my elderberry fix!
    Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
    Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
    -Police Squad

The stuff I get in Germany is pure juice, not concentrate, but this stuff looks like it would be a great red wine addition...what is the concentration level i wonder.....
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by koomber View Post
      I usually order Stroh 80 from this crowd for my old man
      /ot
      how much do they charge for the bottle of stroh? I haven't had any for years - I used to get it from my brother when he was in the Czech Republic in the 90s and haven't been able to get any more for ages

Comment

I have used this - a bit more local:

With puts a nice finish of v dry white. 10 - 15ml per litre.
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
          I have used this - a bit more local:

With puts a nice finish of v dry white. 10 - 15ml per litre.
          Sorry but that link only takes me to the homepage

Tried to find more info on Darbo and found this lothttp://www.finestfruitjuice.co.uk/pr...ml-con004.htmlThey do other concentrates which seem to need a 5-1 dilution ratio. P and P only £2.50 (free for orders over £45) so I may just give it a go.
          Okay, now I get it. The difference between drinkable and ready....

Comment

it sure does (its a webite thing) - in the search box type Bottlegreen Elderflower Cordial
            Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Working...
            X