Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matty View Post
    UPDATE:

been given a £50 voucher for the inconvience. they have asked for an estimate for new carpet, and cost of papering whole room. so fingers crossed, looks like they may be making an offer!
    oops deary me. I have just carried a demijohn of wine from the cellar (ponsey name for shed), across the garden in the pouring rain and good lord, it just slipped out of my grasp, it went 4 foot in the air! In the middle of the lounge, ruining the carpet, the walls and amazingly managed to splash into the telly tooo
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Did the Silk rug escape unstained?
      N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Maybe this thread should be renamed
        "What mishaps / accidents happened in your winery today "
        Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

Been there, so long ago (mabe some 20 years ) I cant remember the exact details, but the bottom came clean of a glass demijohn, and I have never heard of any one else having it hapen to them untill now.

Comment

I have noticed a difference in DJ's, I have 4 that my Dad used to make wine in, and they must go back 35+ years and the are seemless and uniformally smooth all over, I bought 6 last year from W$lko's and they all have a very visible join about 4 inches up from the base, and its not a very straight seem either.
            It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
            X