Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine comp

Bob,

Please can I have 2500 small PET bottles for the wine comp please, I would like enter all of my Seyval.

Alternatively if anyone is passing near Peterborough and wants some - please bring vessels to fill. I am told it is very drinkable - but I don't like white wine. And there is only some much vinegar I can make.
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

lol
    Steve

Comment

not a problem Brian

Postage will be £42,000
      N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

White wine is like Brussel sprouts.....you will eventually develop a taste for it
        N.G.W.B.J.
        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
          White wine is like Brussel sprouts.....you will eventually develop a taste for it
          Or die trying...
          Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
          Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
          -Police Squad

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
            there is only some much vinegar I can make.
            Did you source some acetobacter then?

My cider vinegar appears to have stalled over the last freezing winter and may need re-starting. If I give it to my hens (it's supposed to be a henny tonic) in it's current unfinished state they'll probably go berserk.
            My Brewlist@Jan2011

Comment

I had an virtual trolley dash in Brewland and nought some of their's.
              Quite frankly not too impressed. I have 25 litres - doing something.
              Their method is double it up wait 8 days double it wait 8, etc etc. Keep at 20c / shake lots to airate.

I have heard that 'the' way to do it is with a vinegar 'mother' cookie shaped brown rubbery thing.

If I have some success would you like a starter?
              Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Working...
              X