green bordeaux bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green bordeaux bottles

If anyone is interested I am having a pallet delivered. Olive Green Cork neck. Quality bottle I also have some (?) corks!

They are £5 dozen if anyone wants some let me know.

If you are planning to fill your car - some of them could also have 2009 Seyval in them.

Sorry I am not posting them, because packaging etc will be a mare.
    Last edited by Cellar_Rat; 05-05-2011, 11:46 AM.
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Hi ya Cellar Rat did you get some bottles as am interested in having a few dozen off you. Do you live far from spalding as I could get a relative to collect from you.

Thanks

Tim
    BrewTrax Stats

Comment

Yeah . Good news and bad. 15 mins from spalding. Deal for a pallet full not done yet
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Ok. If ya do get it sorted let me know.

Cheers

Tim
        BrewTrax Stats

Comment

I've got 15 borrowed milk crates for transporting 250 bottles and about 60 litres of wine waiting to be bottled. Any idea when this might happen?

Comment

Next couple of weeks I will keep you posted.

Comment

Bottles.

Hi Cellar_Rat, let me know when you get your delivery and how many you are looking to sell. I may be interested. It's a bit of a drive so I'll have to factor in fuel etc and see if it's economically viable. What's the name of your nearest town / village?

Cheers.
              Last edited by Bill Berry; 06-06-2011, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Peterborough - give me some idea of how many you are thinking about.

Comment

I think I'll be in for 120 bottles. I thought I'd take more but that is all I can manage at present. I can only collect on a weekend is that OK?

Comment

Working...
                  X