Shrinking machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrinking machine

Not just what every middle age man may desire but..

Browsing ebay a while ago came across this bargain for a lot less than the extreme new price. (less than a round of drinks in a local pub..)

Electric shrink wrapper. Does exactly what it's supposed to, neatly shrinks tops onto your bottle, without any water or steam, or noisy hair dryers. Would it be worth the extravagant new price tag? No, I don't think so. But, as an ebay bargain, to be dragged out a few times a year for my little bottling line it's great.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rich; 01-06-2011, 08:52 PM.

If it's cost you next to nothing Rich, then it's a very handy toy to have.

Does the heater element cover the entire length of the shrink as it's hard to tell from the pic's....

regards

jtfb
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      Browsing ebay a while ago came across this bargain for a lot less than the extreme new price. (less than a round of drinks in a local pub..)
      The extreme new price is indeed extreme.

If you paid less than a round of drinks, then it sounds like you got yourself a real bargain!
      Steve

Comment

...though a pot of boiling water is still cheaper.
        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWiner View Post
          ...though a pot of boiling water is still cheaper.

Noooooo, Think of the water that may be left by the cork, (I've never had a problem with this method, But it was Bob that put the doubt in my mind..)

Comment

That chap has a lot to answer for
            Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

N.G.W.B.J.
              Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
              Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Working...
              X