No announcement yet.

Just Grape Wine kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interested in enough grapes to make one gallon, for now until I upsize my equipment.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just bumping this thread as i've been away for a while.

Whats the news? I'm still interested. And i cant watch the youtube linky for some reason either!?

Owl.
      A day without wine is a day without sunshine!

Comment

It's funny you should bump this. I have just taken delivery of another chest freezer for this year's harvest.

It was a massive success and I have sold out, so I am planning to do a few more this year.
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by owlwithoutfeathers View Post
          And i cant watch the youtube linky for some reason either!?

Owl.

here you go

N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Did you have to??
            Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

I did......

and looking again.......bugger me... you have a big nose!
              N.G.W.B.J.
              Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
              Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Thanks for the linky: good to put a face to the names!

Let us know when the grape packs will be out - im guessing Sept onwardS?

Cheers Owl.
                A day without wine is a day without sunshine!

Comment

LMAO (must have another look)

Comment

"With help from Mr Hoselock and the Grobblies" I think this has been tampered with - perhaps I have an DEH too!

Comment

I can't believe I've missed the boat on this one

I was hoping to have a go at a couple of these during the spring whilst waiting for grapefest.

Could I reserve some kits for next year to be delivered during the spring? Happy to put a deposit down.

Rob

Comment

No worries. they really were a big hit.

Comment

I'm happy to put a down payment down. I think something like this is awesome for people who don't have cars.

I have to wait for my job situation but am really keen on going to Grapefest with the Mrs (wedding this June!). If we attend, not sure how we will end up getting grapes though, since we'll be taking a train. Buying the grapes frozen shipped will make our lives much easier regarding the transportation!

Comment

very do-able. lets catch up nearer the time.
                            Last edited by Cellar_Rat; 27-03-2012, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X