Wine in the news..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine in the news..

More than $1m of Mollydooker shiraz wine is destroyed as a forklift malfunctions in Australia.

Win win for the producer, just lost 1/3 of stock and its fully insured....I'm sure the remaining 2/3rds will be going up in price

$1,000,000.... that would be a little more severe than dropping a DJ or carboy.

Interestingly enough, I had a taste of Mollydooker a few years back. It was good, but not worth $185 a bottle in my opinion. But then again, I don't think any newly bottled wine is worth that price - unless the bottle is gold plated.
    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWiner View Post
      $1,000,000.... that would be a little more severe than dropping a DJ or carboy.

Interestingly enough, I had a taste of Mollydooker a few years back. It was good, but not worth $185 a bottle in my opinion. But then again, I don't think any newly bottled wine is worth that price - unless the bottle is gold plated.
      I'm sure the people that can afford $185 a bottle don't worry too much about money. I would hope never to grow that stupid no matter how much money I had.

Comment

Working...
      X