Wheres all the adult content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres all the adult content

Just got myself a new mobile contract with TalkMobile and tried to see whats going on here at WAH and the site is blocked by its adult content filter. I've spent the last hour looking for some pics but still haven't found any.

Tim
    BrewTrax Stats

Originally posted by hawkeyetim View Post
    Just got myself a new mobile contract with TalkMobile and tried to see whats going on here at WAH and the site is blocked by its adult content filter. I've spent the last hour looking for some pics but still haven't found any.

Tim
    You REALLY don't want to see the pics. Its not good.

Comment

Originally posted by billybuntus View Post
      You REALLY don't want to see the pics. Its not good.
      Never mind the pictures, what about the VIDEOS?
      Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
      Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
      -Police Squad

Comment

Probably classified as "adult" because we talk about <gasp!> alcoholic beverages.
        Steve

Comment

Was gonna say much the same as Steve. Bob had the temerity to register the site with the naughty "W" word in it (wine).......

Believe it or not my brother had snags with content filters, because Sussex University has sex in the word. I understand that they had to register an abbreviated domain to point to the main site as well.

Anyway, you should be able to turn off the content filter.....
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
            The cheeky buggers what £50 deposit to turn it off because its a new contract.
            BrewTrax Stats

Comment

Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
              Was gonna say much the same as Steve. Bob had the temerity to register the site with the naughty "W" word in it (wine).......

Believe it or not my brother had snags with content filters, because Sussex University has sex in the word. I understand that they had to register an abbreviated domain to point to the main site as well.

Like how Scunthorpe got knocked of almost every search engine at one point...
              Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
              Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
              -Police Squad

Comment

Looking for rubble for your drive 'Hard core' can be hard to find too
                Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Well, I suspect that we can thank Americas religious (and rather vocal) minority for protecting us from such all pervasive "linguistic pollution".

After all, you can't blame the real p0rn can you, if it wasn't for that, half the current slew of technologies wouldn't be available to us....
                  Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
                  X