New stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stuff

Our local(?) is currently expanding - says trade is boomnig. While getting bunged up (sorry) I saw these!!
    Attached Files
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Obviously no use as it has a tap
    Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
    Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
    -Police Squad

Comment

Good point. Thinking about it I don't see the benefit! I get PET for storage, but the standard HDPE wide neck fermenter is 1/3 the price (and no tap )
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

For anyone not understanding.....Brian was scared by a tap when he was a small child!
        N.G.W.B.J.
        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
          For anyone not understanding.....Brian was scared by a tap when he was a small child!
          Ooh! I wonder if it was one of those big, brass, victorian type taps ? You know the ones, with the white ceramic pieces on the handle that says really spooky things, like "hot" and "cold"......
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

I thought bathroom type taps only scared highlanders. But that's because they're might be soap kicking round.
            Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
            Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
            -Police Squad

Comment

I am cured! All this time I thought it was the taps, now I know the real phobia was the water!!

Comment

Working...
              X