Sugar in sultanas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar in sultanas.

Hello, does anybody know off the top of their heads, or out of their notebooks, how much sugar is in 500r, roughly? It doesn't say on the Lidll sultanas. I'm sure there are other ways of finding out but I couldn't think of a more expedient one than asking you guys.

Thank you kindly.

Originally posted by Leon View Post
    Hello, does anybody know off the top of their heads, or out of their notebooks, how much sugar is in 500r, roughly? It doesn't say on the Lidll sultanas. I'm sure there are other ways of finding out but I couldn't think of a more expedient one than asking you guys.

Thank you kindly.
    Well I don't know for certain, but I believe that the nutritional info should give percentages of carbohydrates and/or sugars per 100 grammes ? So couldn't it be extrapolated from that Leon ?
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

The sultanas in my cupboard are 69.4% sugar by weight... i'd say you have about 350g of sugar there leon...

Comment

Thank you, there was no nutrutional info on them at all, just ingredients, but no figures.

Thank you kindly for your assistance.

Comment

As a rough guide.......

5lb sultanas = 3lb sugar
          N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

I will write that down, cheers Bob.

Comment

Working...
            X