grape juice alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grape juice alternative

Given the price of supermarket grape juice, perhaps this is an alternative..

Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Probably laced with loads of sulphite (not really aproblem, I suppose) and sorbate? I reckon expensive grape juice converted to wine is still far better value!

RAB

Comment

Looking at the ingredients I would not be surprised if it turned out exactly like a normal wn1.

Ingredients:
      Spring Water, Grape Juice, Sugar, Chardonnay White Wine, Carbon Dioxide, Elderflower Cordial, Natural Flavourings, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate. Alc 0.5%.

Seeing as its Chardonnay White Wine then there must be only enough to take the alcohol to 0.5%.

Mark...........

Comment

I will bet it's the elderflower cordial carrying the taste and not the Chardonnay
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
          Given the price of supermarket grape juice, perhaps this is an alternative..

http://www.morrisonscellar.com/shop/...-750ml-0989420
          At Tesco at the moment, there's Sun Grown pure white grape juice (not from concentrate) for 85p a litre.

Comment

Working...
          X