Buckets with taps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckets with taps

Been looking at buckets and wondered what people thought about buckets with taps?
    Is the tap always at the right height for racking?
    Do they make it hard to clean?

Thanks

Some folks have had problems with leakage, ie a poor seal around the tap. Good idea to check it regularly, and especially the first time.

Steve
    the procrastinating wine maker in the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada
    "why do today what you can put off till next week"

Comment

Don't get me started on taps. One of my pet hates - as I may have mentioned before

9 times out of 10 you are better served but syphon hose. For all the reasons you mention and more.
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
        Don't get me started on taps. One of my pet hates - as I may have mentioned before

9 times out of 10 you are better served but syphon hose. For all the reasons you mention and more.
        Ok, I understand that, you don't like taps........so how do I siphon out of the water main ? Or do I need a pump for that
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

that's the 1 out of 10 times..
          Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post

Thanks. I've always got on ok with a long tube anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X