X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Miracle Machine

Hi All

Just read this on yahoo.

Claims that it can make the equivalent of a £12 bottle for £1.20 in 2 to 3 days. Cost £300 to buy so thaths some investment.

What you all think.

Mark........

Does anybody else here "wine pod" ringing in their ears.

if true, it stands a good chance of putting a lot of people out of work
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Had look at this and thought that it may be just the thing to get people started in wine making. For us wine at two bottles at a time is not worth the effort. I've never made less than 5 gallons at a time since I was 14. Oh yes I started off with a boots kit for Christmas.
      Life would be better if I could brew it as fast as we drink it!

Comment

Miracles? Wine from water? Sounds a bit biblical to me. All that's needed is a bearded chap in robes.

This thing is not even a winepod. A winepod still begins with grapes. From what I'm reading in the article, water and chemicals are the primary ingredients in the Miracle Machine.

You know what they say about something that sounds too good to be true?
        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWiner View Post
          All that's needed is a bearded chap in robes.
          You own a robe?
          N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
            You own a robe?
            Yes, and a nightcap and slippers, too.
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by RTPFUN View Post
              ......... may be just the thing to get people started in wine making............
              I agree with your sentiment, but at 300 Spondoolicks it could easily frighten them off. I paid less than that for a 300L tank.

A good friend of mine once said "if I pay more than £100 for something I did not want to be able to lift it "
              Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
                I agree with your sentiment, but at 300 Spondoolicks it could easily frighten them off. I paid less than that for a 300L tank.

A good friend of mine once said "if I pay more than £100 for something I did not want to be able to lift it "
                You could well be right you could buy a starter kit bottles, the lot and enough Kenridge Classic kits to make over 100 bottles of wine!!
                Life would be better if I could brew it as fast as we drink it!

Comment

Working...
                X