No announcement yet.

25% off online homebrew at Wilkinsons!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25% off online homebrew at Wilkinsons!!

Having decided to retire one of my big fermenters (fortunately the one with the dreaded tap!!) I looked on the Wilkinsons website for a replacement. Joy of joys, 25 % off everything homebrew including Woodfordes Wherry! One order later and one happy bunny. Dont know how long this will last but am considering a much larger order on payday!!

Woohoo! The more you drink the more you save!!!
    Okay, now I get it. The difference between drinkable and ready....

Good call. Thanks
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Well, life got in the way this week and I finally got up to Wilko today to pick up my order. Offer is still on both online and instore. So one fermenter became two and I have enough beer kits to keep me going for a good while.
      Okay, now I get it. The difference between drinkable and ready....

Comment

.. AND free delivery for online orders
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

wherry in Wilkos Canterbury is £14.99 a pop. Rude not to at that price I would think

http://markblades.com
          Bebere cerevisiae immodoratio
          These days I'm drinking in Charcot's Joint.

Comment

Did you get the free delivery too ??

Comment

No Brian, I live down the road from canterbury

http://markblades.com
              Bebere cerevisiae immodoratio
              These days I'm drinking in Charcot's Joint.

Comment

Thanks for that. Popped in last week and got filters and supplies etc but they had some near sell by date 30 bottle chardonnay kits for £10 and..........then they took 25% off. WOW! i'll not be using the supplied yeast as most of us wouldn't on here so no making wine number one this month. kits to make
                Last edited by RTPFUN; 20-05-2014, 01:27 PM.
                Life would be better if I could brew it as fast as we drink it!

Comment

Working...
                X