Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back winemaking

Hi All
    Back winemaking after a short break and placed an order for Kenridge Classic Barolo and pinot grigio. So hopefully by the end of the week I should have 60 bottles on the go. Wife's been prepped that I will be taking over the kitchen for the next few weeks. Disappointed these kits no longer come with labels mind. Will keep you updated on progress.

Welcome back. Don't forget to update the Kit Reviews section with your thoughts

Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Thanks Pete
      Both kits are now in their respective buckets. Will feedback once finished. Looking at ordering a couple of wineexpert International kits to start once I have the Kenridge kits in their carbuoys next week. Trying to get a decent stash going.
      Jon

Comment

Of course Grapefest is next weekend (20th) so if you fancied fresh grapes instead you could always come along to that, you would be very welcome. See the http://www.winesathome.co.uk/forum/f...ape-winemaking thread.
        Simon
        "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Appreciate the offer Simon but unable to attend due to other commitments. Also need to practice a bit more before advancing my wine making
          Regards

Jon

Comment

Well placed another order with the brew shop consisting of a selection original vieaux du roi and another Kenridge SB. Hopefully will arrive early next week in readiness to start them on Thursday coming. Have to sort out storage which is a bit of a headache as I don't want to put them in the garage with winter approaching.

Comment

Working...
            X