What Next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Next

Well I have freed up a couple of buckets and got 4 wines on the go in varying stages. Barolo,SB, Pinot Grigio by Kenridge, and a winexpert chateau Vieux do roi. I was thinking of doing the kenridge showcase Amarone and looking to do another premium white but not sure which to go for. Any thoughts on what I should fill my buckets with next or recommendations?

Ok the other half has decided on the Winexpert Johannisburg dry Riesling, and as mentioned the Kenridge Showcase Amarone. Best get on and get them ordered.

Comment

I have done the Jo'burg - it is good but very strong in flavour and while dry, might be considered 'off-dry' by some. I think this is a question of getting used to rot-gut. Mrs LePlot likes a white that would pass for battery acid, I taste something like the Jo'burg and think that it's like wine used t taste before £4.80 of every £5 went to tax and Mr Tescbury. Follow the instructions and try to leave at least 6 months in the bottle - it makes a huge difference
      Now bottling 20DJs of 2013 red and making room to rack 5 carboys of 2014 red to the DJs where they can wait for another winter.
      Thank goodness for eBay! (local cache of DJs)

Comment

Working...
      X