Kenridge Barolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenridge Barolo

Hi all not posted for a while but have a 30 bottle kit of Kenridge Barolo just finished and am just about to bottle. Bought from Karl at Hobbywine Supplies. I have always struggled to make a good full bodied red and have tried most kits, all seem to finish a bit thin if that's the right word. I am so pleased with this kit I just had to come on line and say so. The other kits over the years have varied in price and some have cost a lot more than this one but this time I am over the moon. Many thanks to Karl I will definitely be coming back for more.

I'v done this one a couple of times, I have found it wants a good 3-4 months in the bottle to start coming good.

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ9053 View Post
      I'v done this one a couple of times, I have found it wants a good 3-4 months in the bottle to start coming good.
      Hi, I was going to leave it for 6 months but couldn't believe just how good it is now. I stopped just short of the line with water and am not going to make up with any more water but maybe buy a bottle of wine instead. Poor results before have put me off making red, my whites have always been ok.

Comment

" ...not going to top up with any more water but maybe buy a bottle of wine "

A masters touch ! Always top up with the best you can. Never the other way.
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Working...
        X