Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back!

Hi everyone
    i am delighted that we are up and running again. When i retired from my job we lost access to the servers, meaning all of our resources went.

because the forum is built on old bulletin software it was difficult to transfer.

however with the aid of Mike things are up and running again, so all of the tutorials and recipes are now available to you again, please let us know what you are up to these days

I have retired, and moved to the north west and Martina ( medpretzel) and I now live together. I look forward to hearing what you are all up to

kind regards
    Bob
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Well done that man.
    A much loved resource back online.

.. And I only remembered my password ������
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Oooh. Could it be true? I worried the email was a spam. Welcome back everyone. It's like sleeping beauty waking from a long sleep.
      Simon
      "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

PS. What date is Grapefest Bob?
        Simon
        "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Glad you got the forum back online, a very welcome return ☺️
          ex ovo omnia
          Chemist, welder, homebrewer

Comment

Great that the forum is back and intact. This cost of living crisis is a great excuse to ramp up the brewing!

http://markblades.com
            Bebere cerevisiae immodoratio
            These days I'm drinking in Charcot's Joint.

Comment

I loved reading this forum before the Facebook craze then stopped brewing for 10 years. Just started up again and made a kit ready for Christmas ��������
              Landy

Comment

Hi to all,

Technotrucker re-enlisting, thanks to Bob for sorting out my old password. I do have half-doz demi-john sat in the garage (full) banana, rhubarb, and strawberry that I need to sort out. They say the weather will be a smidgen better this week I hope so.

TT.

Comment

Best Christmas present going. Cluldnt believe the email from Bob when I saw it. Sadly not currently in a position to make anything, just moved house and its a do'er upper. Looking forward to the community coming back though, can't stand Facebook groups, really not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Technotrucker View Post
                    Hi to all,

Technotrucker re-enlisting, thanks to Bob for sorting out my old password. I do have half-doz demi-john sat in the garage (full) banana, rhubarb, and strawberry that I need to sort out. They say the weather will be a smidgen better this week I hope so.

TT.
                    Techno is that really you.

Good to see you back.
                    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Glad its up and running again Bob, not done any brewing for for ages, as everything is packed away in boxes, we are looking to retire as well, as soon as our house is sold then we are moving to Cyprus, wine is cheap over there, but still looking to keep up with the hobby

Comment

I think we are up and running again?
                        N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

We are def up and running again

Still some teething issues to sort though
                          N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Glad to see still here, currently still settling into new house and haven't brewed beer in over 7 years, but did make some wine 1.5yrs ago which is in dire need of racking. Will hopefully slowly be coming back to the hobby.

Comment

Working...
                            X