So what's happening in your shed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's happening in your shed?

I perhaps make more beer now than before.

Grapes have been a nightmare for the past couple of years, so I bought some concentrate and made that up on some skins I had laying around.

What's going on with you now?
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Like you I seem to be brewing more beer these days. I do have a continuous production line of the winexpert reserve kits on for the boss though. Mainly cab.sav or malbec. Quick, foolproof and very quafable.
    Would like to see how they age but they never get the chance!

http://markblades.com
    Bebere cerevisiae immodoratio
    These days I'm drinking in Charcot's Joint.

Comment

I bought some of those flavours you can put in vodka, very nice, but not sure if Bob will like me saying that out loud
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
        I bought some of those flavours you can put in vodka, very nice, but not sure if Bob will like me saying that out loud
        lol
        N.G.W.B.J.
        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Been busy with stuff other than wine and beer making, having said that, I picked up some white grape juice while we were in Germany and now have a wine no 1 on the go

but some video below of my latest activities

N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Wine number 1

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
            Been busy with stuff other than wine and beer making, having said that, I picked up some white grape juice while we were in Germany and now have a wine no 1 on the go

but some video below of my latest activities

https://youtu.be/Q4rPuHKKcVc
            Has anyone got an updated Wine No1 recipe I cant get white juice anywhere.

Malc
            Malc

Comment

Originally posted by malcmackenzie View Post
              Has anyone got an updated Wine No1 recipe I cant get white juice anywhere.

Malc
              I would substitute 250ml white grape concentrate and adjust S.G accordingly
              N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Working...
              X