Marula Wine? Elephant Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marula Wine? Elephant Tree

Natural resources such as the marula fruit & nut are a source of fascination for many. In the quest for economically sustainable products with global appeal, scientists, governmental and private organisations alike seek to make marula commercially viable.

Sorry all for this request but I have been considering trying to make some of this Marula Wine. I guess that it has been entered in a few? competitions in the USA (no medals?). I wonder if it is all possible to get the fruit pulp of the Marula Tree or juice from the fruit of the tree in Canada or the USA? I believe it may be easier to obtain in Great Britain? And it is surely available in South Africa.. Any one know if this Fruit Pulp or Juice is being sold outside of Africa? I am sure we are all familiar with the liqueur Amaru la - the great Carmel flavour liquor. Cheers just hoping someone out there might have some ideas or suggestions. Attached are some information articles if you are interested. Thank You DAW

I've never heard of it, but I read the articles, then sent off an email requesting info for suppliers in Canada and the UK. Will keep you posted
    Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

I sent them an email too

they will think a new market is opening up for them...
      N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Maybe they'll give us commission?
        Let's party

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
          I sent them an email too

they will think a new market is opening up for them...
          I've never heard of it, but I read the articles, then sent off an email requesting info for suppliers in Canada and the UK. Will keep you posted

That makes three of us - hope they get the message -- three e-mail for the same? Thank you for the help.. DAW

Comment

They'll think they've got a rush on. Excitement in the sales department and bonuses all round!
            Let's party

Comment

Working...
            X