Tweaked Magnum Ultimate Pinot Grigio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweaked Magnum Ultimate Pinot Grigio

After the success with the Rioja, I thought long and hard about tweaking a white kit. I have made the Magnum Pinot 3 times and know what to expect from this very cheap but very good kit.

After doing some very extensive research I have decided on the adjustment that I will make to this kit. If successful I will pass on my findings but there is no reason why it shouldn't work.

Watch this space................
    National Wine Judge NGWBJ

Secretary of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Society

My friends would think I was a nut, turning water into wine....... Lyrics from Solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel

Member of THE newest wine circle in Yorkshire!!

This is quite a nice kit...
    Will be watching to see how you get on
    Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

Just taken an sg reading, 1.015. Added 500g of chopped up dried apricots to see if I can get a hint of apricot flavour into the wine. That's it, simple if it works.
      National Wine Judge NGWBJ

Secretary of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Society

My friends would think I was a nut, turning water into wine....... Lyrics from Solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel

Member of THE newest wine circle in Yorkshire!!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_S View Post
        Just taken an sg reading, 1.015. Added 500g of chopped up dried apricots to see if I can get a hint of apricot flavour into the wine. That's it, simple if it works.
        Oooohhhhh ....
        Now, I am not a big apricot fan ( a little to peachy for me ... I cant do the "furry" flavour ) But I will be interested how the final result turns out..... as it opens up the scope for other flavours
        Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

Working...
        X